A typical day at MDH
1. Your day begins at 07:00. Breakfast is available until 09:00.
2. You have chores (such as vacuuming) to complete by 08:30.
3. The program begins at 09:30 with the "Morning Process" which consists of goal development and monitoring, problem solving and relapse prevention. This portion of the program ends at 11:30, and is followed by the "Afternoon Process". (For more information regarding the MDH program, click here to refer to the Program section.)
4. Lunch is served at 12:00 (noon).
5.The "Afternoon Process" portion of the program reconvenes at 13:00 and ends at 15:00.
6. Homework and assignments are completed between 15:00 and 16:00, during which time the program facilitator is available for questions.
7. Individual counselling is offered throughout the day.
8. Dinner is available from 17:00 to 18:30.
9. You are encouraged to attend AA, NA, or GA meetings and to participate in other structured activities such as going to the library or gym. These are to be completed by curfew.
10. Visitors are welcome during the week between 19:00 and 21:00, Saturday and Sunday between 12:00 (noon) and 21:00.
11. Lights out at 23:30.